Trinity Uniform Exchange
Families can donate or exchange (free of charge) gently used uniform items. You may drop off donations or exchanges in the uniform drop off location (when you check-in with Mary Williams in the front office she will guide you.)
When: Weekdays during school hours
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you have donated
Uniform Exchange Guidelines:
1. Only Trinity approved uniforms are accepted.
2. Uniform items must be clean and in good condition—no rips, stains or tears. Items that are overly faded may not be accepted.
3. Names must be crossed out.
4. We do not accept leggings, socks, or Trinity spirit t-shirts.
5. We are no longer accepting light blue tops or navy bottoms.
Uniform Dress Code: Trinity Episcopal School Dress Code 22 - 23 (myschoolapp.com)
Questions: If you have any questions, please email Virginia Evans email@example.com