Families can donate or exchange gently used uniform items. You may drop off donations or exchanges in the Front Office. Visit the Uniform Exchange in person on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., and email us if you need assistance with items at other times.
Uniform Exchange Guidelines:
1. Only Trinity approved uniforms are accepted. (i.e. No Gap, Old Navy or other brand shorts or skirts.)
2. Uniform items must be clean and in good condition—no rips, stains or tears. Items that are overly faded may not be accepted.
3. Names must be crossed out.
4. We do not accept leggings, socks, or Trinity spirit t-shirts.
5. We are no longer accepting light blue tops or navy bottoms.
Exchange Dates for School Year:
Fridays from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.